ADR Options



Private Trial


Neutral Case Evaluation

Discovery Referee


With ADR (alternative dispute resolution), you have better alternatives to filing a lawsuit, and our panelists are ready to serve with the option that works for your matter. We invite you to see the descriptions at left for specifics and contact our case manager Cherie Sinclair with any follow up questions or concerns about your particular case: 415-258-0900 or

Resolution Remedies | ADR Professional Panel | Meet Resolution Remedies | Alternative Dispute Resolution | Dispute Specialities | About Resolution Remedies | Offices | Contact Resolution Remedies